I get to go camping this weekend (yipee!) and I just got a digital camera, so maybe I'll be able to post some beautiful wilderness shots one of these days. How are you? Coming to Chicago anytime soon?
I am in the process of planning a road trip out to the East Coast, and Chicago will be on the way. I would love to meet up with you! I'll let you know as I finalize date details.
(Nic, Sib--Would love to see you if you're not too busy with your new baby!)
I plan on visiting family in PA, and then friends on "the coast." :) Where are you off to, Ingrid? I'm looking forward to pictures . . . .
Decorah, IA. It's perhaps the best-kept secret in the Midwest. :) Gorgeous rolling hills, woods, meadows, dramatic limestone bluffs, pocket-sized caves, and cheerful little streams and waterfalls. I got to live there for two years and I'm enamored. If it's possible to have a crush on a town, Decorah is it for me.
5 comments:
I get to go camping this weekend (yipee!) and I just got a digital camera, so maybe I'll be able to post some beautiful wilderness shots one of these days. How are you? Coming to Chicago anytime soon?
Ingrid,
I am in the process of planning a road trip out to the East Coast, and Chicago will be on the way. I would love to meet up with you! I'll let you know as I finalize date details.
(Nic, Sib--Would love to see you if you're not too busy with your new baby!)
I plan on visiting family in PA, and then friends on "the coast." :) Where are you off to, Ingrid? I'm looking forward to pictures . . . .
Tim and Nicole,
Would love to see the two of you too!!!
Decorah, IA. It's perhaps the best-kept secret in the Midwest. :) Gorgeous rolling hills, woods, meadows, dramatic limestone bluffs, pocket-sized caves, and cheerful little streams and waterfalls. I got to live there for two years and I'm enamored. If it's possible to have a crush on a town, Decorah is it for me.
Ingrid,
You ARE a kindrid spirit! One town that has completely stolen my heart is Grand Marais, MN. I swoon over it every time I'm in the area.
Enjoy Decorah,
Kristy
PS--The UP of Michigan is also another best-kept secret. I highly recommend a journey up there for a good dose of the outdoors.
Post a Comment