This will be short, as I am not writing from my computer. My laptop has given up the ghost, yet again.
I'm looking forward to writing about my last two weeks in PA, Washington DC, NY, MD, NJ and CT. Amazing friends and family members, a fluttering of the heart for Yale (there is a theology and literature program that has caught my eye (thank you, Nicoley)), New York City (Mason Jennings got it right with his song), and so much more. A whirlwind of fine conversations and laughter, this trip has been good for my soul.
More later . . . .
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Pesky computers! Glad you had a good trip. I finally got pics up from camping in October. Yale would be interesting. My excitement for the weekend was getting to hear Father Gustavo Gutierrez speak at NPTS. Quite an honor. He's an amazing man. Have you read much liberation theology? Seems to me it would be up your alley.
Later!
Ingrid,
Your pictures are beautiful and I'm going to get over to your blog to tell you this myself.
I'm insanely jealous that you got to meet Gustavo Gutierrez. I've read his book "Theology of Liberation" and it was very influential in my studies at NPTS . . .influential in my life, really. What new wisdom did you glean from him?
Good to hear from you. :) I still need to get to Chicago to have a fine conversation and cup of coffee with you.
Post a Comment