You're missing out on a true winter, and Matt especially, what has happened to your MN blood?! Come back to the fold . . .LA is confusing you.
Nicole, I am in complete agreement--50's and rain does not constitute a winter. Coming from MT, how do you deal with it? And will you be skiing when you're home for Christmas? Have you gotten Tim on skis yet?
5 comments:
I'm jealous. 50s and rain does not cound as winter.
I'm not jealous. In fact, I'm not particularly looking forward to the weather when we arrive in MN in 3 weeks. I'll take my 75 and sunny, thank you.
Ditto - I'll take my 82, blue skies and no rain for the remainder of the winter if that's ok!!
Matt and anonymous,
You're missing out on a true winter, and Matt especially, what has happened to your MN blood?! Come back to the fold . . .LA is confusing you.
Nicole, I am in complete agreement--50's and rain does not constitute a winter. Coming from MT, how do you deal with it? And will you be skiing when you're home for Christmas? Have you gotten Tim on skis yet?
I taught Tim to snowboard when we were in MT - he was a natural, but he lacks drive to get on the mountain...so he needs some coaxing.
Post a Comment