Awwwwh--thanks, Kristy!!! Can I just say, I heart Kristy? You are such a wonderful friend!
And I heart Wisconsin too. I could so totally live there! Now . . . if I could just find a puppet company there we might have a real idea! Hope you are enjoying your new place!!!!!
You are so fun!!!!! We will definitely visit--- :) I"ll research the puppet companies too! Minneapolis has a thriving puppet scene--I am definitely sending resumes there--at least it's closer than CT!
3 comments:
Awwwwh--thanks, Kristy!!! Can I just say, I heart Kristy? You are such a wonderful friend!
And I heart Wisconsin too. I could so totally live there! Now . . . if I could just find a puppet company there we might have a real idea! Hope you are enjoying your new place!!!!!
Sib,
I'm on a mission to find a puppet company for you in the area. Give me a couple of months to work on it . . . .
;)
And if you don't move here, you MUST visit. Okay?
You are so fun!!!!! We will definitely visit--- :) I"ll research the puppet companies too! Minneapolis has a thriving puppet scene--I am definitely sending resumes there--at least it's closer than CT!
Post a Comment