Thursday, April 13, 2006

Kristy's Animal Rescue Continues

Alright folks. There is now another dog that needs to be rescued from the infamous Iron Range. He's a husky/lab mix named Toby, and he is only 1 year old. I have a certain fondness for the sass and independence of huskies, but I can't have another one at this time. My hope is to talk my father into taking him (Ron has a soft heart for the huksy lip and challenge as well--probably from raising me), but my mother is currently in her 3M-Mania (getting her Masters while having Multiple Sclerosis and Menopause) so it is unlikely that Dad will be allowed to take him in. For now he settles for the occasional dogsitting of Dima when Lindsay is out of town or busy with teacher conferences. Sadness for lonely Ron . . . .

Anyone out there interested in Toby? From what I've been told by one of my coworkers is that he's "beautiful and tall, with the coloring of a husky."

No comments: