it's been raining so much here too. i love the rain, but we're totally missing out on spring, and boy do we need spring given that winter was so long...and with not much snow to merit the frigid temperatures. i've been looking forward to spring for so long, and we're going to slip into summer before I get to truly enjoy spring. :)
3 comments:
it's been raining so much here too. i love the rain, but we're totally missing out on spring, and boy do we need spring given that winter was so long...and with not much snow to merit the frigid temperatures. i've been looking forward to spring for so long, and we're going to slip into summer before I get to truly enjoy spring. :)
Oh Kristy, this picture kills me. Liz is in Mnpls this week for a conference, so jealous.
matt
Nick: The seasons are changing so quickly!
And Matt: I was in downtown Cook today and thought of you. When are you going to get back to MN?
Post a Comment