Me carrying a canoe at the portage on Splash Lake.
Vera Lake--one of my favorite lakes in the Boundary Waters.
My 27th B-Day! Thank you, Lindsay, for the "Birthday Party in a Box." The girls loved the lip gloss, cliff bars, and drink mix. The tiara was a lot of fun too! Thanks for making it special for both me and them. I'd post a picture here of them and their rings, but you know how confidentiality laws go . . . .
Another Expedition accomplished . . . .


3 comments:
Hope you had memorable birthday (in all the good ways). From what I hear you have certainly earned your upcoming break and I'd love to see you in Guatemala if finances permit.
Miss ya tons!!
Hey Linds. :)
My break has arrived, and I'm relieved to have the August course off. That means wakeboarding, lots of time with Dima, and painting my apartment (1 room down and 2 to go). JJ's wedding was a blast and I'll get some pics up soon . . .maybe I'll even write another post if I make my way to a coffee shop anytime soon--right now the hospital is keeping me pretty busy. I'm also longing for an international flight (anywhere!) but I'm on a mission to pay off the blasted cards. If I went now I think I would feel financial guilt throughout my entire stay, and I'm thinking that by next year, you'll be in lovely Peru and I won't be able to say no then. Ah, incentives. I'm just like the crazy girls I work with.
I hope you're hanging in there. Maybe you could be a professor over there? There's your ticket to life outside of the States AND your students would learn something. :) Something to consider . . . .
Hang in there, and enjoy your surroundings!
-Kristy
Post a Comment