Yes, it is 8:21 pm and I have 2 more hours to camp. I'm enjoying my last latte before the 3 weeks of teenage female drama. BUT--there are good days with good breakthroughs, and I'm looking forward to throwing the pack on my back again . . . . And it's back to the North Shore! No complaints, right?
Did I mention that I already miss my dog?
I've got 2 hours to get over it . . . .
Sunday, September 10, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where are you? Still stuck in the Northwoods? I miss you, your apt. is awkwardly still without you to breath life into it - and although I am trying my best, your plants miss your loving touch. You return home will be a welcome sight - I miss having my friend around :) Hope you are well - hikes through the crispy autumn leave covered trails of Scuppernog with our dogs await you. Fall has officially begun and I LOVE IT!! Bring the beautiful colors with you when you return!
Linds,
So good to hear from you. :) The colors here are bright--a lot of gold and red, with bursts of orange. The air has enough coolness in it to give your lungs a kick.
I am really looking forward to coming home for another 3 weeks of it, and would love to hit the trails with you and the chocolate crazies. How are Kiya and Zoe managing? The General?
There are reports of Dima's boredom . . . . ;) Dad needs to get him out more.
And don't worry about the plants. Whatever water-love you're giving them is fine.
Thanks again for all of your help! This is my last course, so your apartment duties will cease.
Again, looking forward to being home and catching up on the past 3 weeks,
Kristy
Post a Comment