Saturday, January 06, 2007

One more goodie . . .

Get your ears on Ray LaMontagne's Heaven is a Honky Tonk. I'd provide a link for you, but what I have is on a cd given to me by my neighbor, and he found it off a live recording from an Austin City Limits show on PBS. I investigated their site, but alas, no luck. Also, the live version of Empty is incredible--the harmonica almost brought me to tears.

Mason and Ray . . .you're so good to me. Thank you.

4 comments:

mjonthemove said...

http://www.myspace.com/raylamontagne

It has empty on it. That's the best I could do. I hope you are well.

Kristy said...

Matt,

I've been thinking about you and Sarah lately (Hannah too!). I'd love to have all three of you over. I'll also burn copies of what I have of Ray live for you--you would definitely dig these tracks.

Sound good?

Kristy said...

Matt,

Ray's Barfly on NPR is also outstanding (soooooo good). I'll get that to you as well.

Jeff said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4nKjnaUS-Y

Come on, Graf, you should know YouTube would have this!

You're right, this is a great tune, and Empty is turning into my favourite (I have to spell it with a "u" now that I live in Canada. They have rules here you know) Ray song.