A lover of the woods, people, and dogs. A lover of words and beautiful thoughts.
Kind of awesome, and kind of horrible in my opinion. Are you okay?
Thanks Matt. :) What are you and Sarah doing this weekend? I'd love to have you over Saturday or Sunday with the beloved Hannah.I suppose I could email you personally, too . . . .
Oh--and I'm alright. It was a small one, and the stinging only lasted for about an hour. Thanks for asking. :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Kind of awesome, and kind of horrible in my opinion. Are you okay?
Thanks Matt. :) What are you and Sarah doing this weekend? I'd love to have you over Saturday or Sunday with the beloved Hannah.
I suppose I could email you personally, too . . . .
Oh--and I'm alright. It was a small one, and the stinging only lasted for about an hour. Thanks for asking. :)
Post a Comment