Looks like a glorious place to live, inside and out. Hope I get to visit . . . (and likewise, you are quite welcome here). I keep having life fill up on me but one of these days I'll send along a proper e-mail.
You are welcome here anytime! And I'll be in Chicago more when I start up school (probably not for another year), but I'd love to hang out with you before then. Right now I just need to get through this summer . . . .
2 comments:
Looks like a glorious place to live, inside and out. Hope I get to visit . . . (and likewise, you are quite welcome here). I keep having life fill up on me but one of these days I'll send along a proper e-mail.
Ingrid,
You are welcome here anytime! And I'll be in Chicago more when I start up school (probably not for another year), but I'd love to hang out with you before then. Right now I just need to get through this summer . . . .
Post a Comment