Thursday, June 07, 2007

The calm before the storm?

Greetings from the back porch in Tosa. Everyone is on alert this evening . . .supposedly some nasty storms are making their way to the Milwaukee area, and the mayor already had a press conference concerning the city's preparedness for likely tornadoes.

I have yet to see lightning.
Or hear thunder.
Or hear the tornado siren wail.
And yes, I passed up Jazz in the Park because I thought the weather would be an issue.

*sigh*

But!! I have excellent news:

I got the internship at St. Luke's! Which means that come September, I will be an actual resident after completing my first unit of CPE. (A little trippy.) I'm also looking into finishing up the good ol' MDiv at Chicago Theological Seminary and will pursue ordination after. How crazy is that?! But it's time . . .I need to start finishing what I started years ago.

As for apartment pics, Linds has some posted on her blog. Check 'em out. I'll have more coming soon.

1 comment:

Sib said...

Congratulations!! How exciting! Bummer about your bike though! I love the pics of your new place---super comfy :)