Today we leave for Training Trek. Diana is busy dispersing and explaining gear and I'm the joker on the computer. Actually--the gear scene is usually a one woman job, so justification is made (naturally).
Aside from the possibility of torrential rains and flooding in a couple of days, the weather couldn't be more amazing up here. The sun is out and slanting through the pines, you can smell the earth, and there is no need for 5 layers of clothes. Bliss.
I also drove by Chachi on the way into camp yesterday and can hardly wait to bring him back home. I fear that Kurt is literally going to have to pry the dog away from me. Ah, sweet Chach . . . .
Pictures and hopefully deeper thoughts will come later. Enjoy the entry of Spring!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment