Monday, March 20, 2006

Huskies Revisited

The Huskies are playing each other.

GET OUT OF HERE!

One of them will advance to the Elite 8, and from there hopefully make their way to the championship game. It kills me though, that one of them has to take the other out . . . . Do I decide between UConn and Washington? Or let them make the decision for me? ( I think I'm secretly hoping for WA, though their chances of going all the way are slim--but who am I to limit them?)

Go . . .Huskies!

4 comments:

Sib said...

:) I'm sticking with UConn.

Kristy said...

You're smart for doing so. :) Is it absolute mayhem in CT right now?

Sib said...

Go HUSKIES! UConn, of course :) I've never really had any loyalty to a team--it's fun! It adds a whole new dynamic of STRESS when watching a game.

Sib

Kristy said...

What would the world do without stress?

Enjoy the mayhem,
Kristy